Terms & Conditions of Service.
When placing an order:
- Strictly over 18’s, ID will be requested by the driver upon arrival.
- There is no minimum order for alcohol, £4.99 applys per shop
- You must give full address including CORRECT postcode.
- We will not deliver to public places such as parks, or road sides.
- You must give a contact telephone number.
- Verbal abuse will not be tolerated.
- If you sound intoxicated, sale will be refused.
- If you do not meet any of the above conditions sale will be refused.
When receiving an order:
- The driver will under no circumstances carry more then £10 in change.
- Only ONE person may approach the delivery driver to make payment and receive the order.
- Strictly over 18’s, ID is required in all cases, so have it ready, please don’t be offended.
- Appropriate forms of ID are, Passports, Drivers License, and Proof of age cards.
- It’s illegal to pass Alcohol on to minors. If we believe the alcohol will be passed to under
18’s sale will be refused.
- Customer must be seen coming from the property to which the delivery is being made.
- Verbal and physical abuse or intimidation of any kind will not be tolerated.
- If the above conditions are not met the driver is instructed to drive away.
***If you are deemed to be abusive in any way, your details will be passed on to the police
and the given address will no longer be eligible for delivery. Your address and telephone number will be stored on our system
to aid with future deliveries. No card details will be retained. We never pass on details to third parties.***
Copyright © 2008 Northants Food-Taxi. All Rights Reserved.